Thread: American gun owners remember a different Ted Kennedy

Post imported post

Post imported post

Yep, that all sounds about right...

Post imported post

That bout sums it up That man irked me everytime I saw his mug on T.V.don't matter though, the bankroll that got him where he was politically will put one of his Nephews in his seat The Kennedy clan will always be a spoiled conspiring pimple on Americas Ass! Their all of the same mindset.. Good bye sneaky snake!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Thanks for devoting some time to it, Dave.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    the bankroll that got him where he was politically will put one of his Nephews in his seat The Kennedy clan will always be a spoiled conspiring pimple on Americas Ass! Their all of the same mindset.. Good bye sneaky snake!
    The part that nobody tells is that the start of the Kennedy fortune came largely from insider trading, stock market manipulation and bootlegging.

Post imported post

[size="What Sen. Kennedy either fails to understand or intentionally ignores is that criminals will not stop carrying guns just because it is illegal."][/size]

Well said for sure, as far as his political career goes, I will definitely not miss him! Even though MA will probaby put another raging gun banner in his place, I doubt they could be worse than Kennedy

Post imported post

What I see alot of is people really think these communist are making a dumb mistake. The FACT is,they know exactly what they are doing. All these jack-asses have an agenda. They need to be exposed for that not that they are misguided.

Banned

Post imported post

wethepeople wrote:
    What I see alot of is people really think these communist are making a dumb mistake. The FACT is,they know exactly what they are doing. All these jack-asses have an agenda. They need to be exposed for that not that they are misguided.
    Yep. You don't gain political office by being an idiot... you can however gain and retain it by ACTING like an idiot while devising countless ways to violate the Constitution, steal and waste people's money through taxation, accept bribes, and bask in the glow of countless crime scenes and pools of blood that never would have existed if you hadn't disarmed the victims.

Post imported post

If obama and his left-wing radicals cant control us,then they will try to destroy us.They are no different then the red coats from the 1700s. Guess what we did to them.

Post imported post

I do remember a different Teddy "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy. That's why my flag is still at full height.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    I do remember a different Teddy "Chappaquiddick" Kennedy. That's why my flag is still at full height.
    +1