• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

American gun owners remember a different Ted Kennedy

Carnivore

imported post

That bout sums it up That man irked me everytime I saw his mug on T.V.don't matter though, the bankroll that got him where he was politically will put one of his Nephews in his seat The Kennedy clan will always be a spoiled conspiring pimple on Americas Ass! Their all of the same mindset.. Good bye sneaky snake!

rpyne

imported post

Carnivore wrote:
the bankroll that got him where he was politically will put one of his Nephews in his seat The Kennedy clan will always be a spoiled conspiring pimple on Americas Ass! Their all of the same mindset.. Good bye sneaky snake!
The part that nobody tells is that the start of the Kennedy fortune came largely from insider trading, stock market manipulation and bootlegging.

Swampbeast

imported post

[size=[b]"What Sen. Kennedy either fails to understand or intentionally ignores is that criminals will not stop carrying guns just because it is illegal."[/b]][/size]

Well said for sure, as far as his political career goes, I will definitely not miss him! Even though MA will probaby put another raging gun banner in his place, I doubt they could be worse than Kennedy

nobama

imported post

What I see alot of is people really think these communist are making a dumb mistake. The FACT is,they know exactly what they are doing. All these jack-asses have an agenda. They need to be exposed for that not that they are misguided.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

wethepeople wrote:
What I see alot of is people really think these communist are making a dumb mistake. The FACT is,they know exactly what they are doing. All these jack-asses have an agenda. They need to be exposed for that not that they are misguided.
Yep. You don't gain political office by being an idiot... you can however gain and retain it by ACTING like an idiot while devising countless ways to violate the Constitution, steal and waste people's money through taxation, accept bribes, and bask in the glow of countless crime scenes and pools of blood that never would have existed if you hadn't disarmed the victims.

nobama

imported post

If obama and his left-wing radicals cant control us,then they will try to destroy us.They are no different then the red coats from the 1700s. Guess what we did to them.