• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

the president

cabman1

imported post

Gun Control
Barack Obama at a recent rural elementary school assembly in East Texas, asked the audience for total quiet. Then, in the silence, he started to
slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Richard Earl, with a proud East Texas drawl, pierced the quiet and said:
"Well, dumbass, stop clapping!"

ISMOID

MOC Charter Member - Dearborn Heights, Michigan, U
imported post

lol_cat-12926.jpg

dukenukum

imported post

Here is a good one it's a joke. The president and the secretary general of the U.N visited a small town school and asked the children what is the difference between an accident and a tragedy and a great loss?
Little Mary said when my brother Billy got run over by the tractor that was a tragedy
Both men looked at each other and said no that was a accident
Little jimmy said when the old school caught fire and so many of our friends died that was a great loss
And both men said no, son that was tragedy.
then little Bobby said when you two are on Air force one and a missile strikes it that would be a tragedy.
Both agreed that little Bobby was right and asked how he came to that conclusion.
Little Bobby said well it would not be an accident and it sure would be no great loss.