• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rant

Boo Boo

Banned
imported post

anyone ever use search? we don't need 20 threads on the same thing. all the front page is. the same 15 threads over and over with the same info every day.

compmanio365

imported post

This is a hosted forum through a service....hence the mywowbb in the address. They use this software exclusively from what I've seen. In order to switch the forum software, they would have to find a new host for the forum. Plus, I run a PHPBB forum, and while it is very customisable and has lots of cool features, it is like swiss cheese when it comes to security. People are always trying to hack PHPBB.