• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mass Murder in Brunswick GA

rmodel65

imported post

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=8444292

Glynn County Police Department Chief of Police, Matthew J. Doering speaks about the mobile home at New Hope Mobile Home Park in Brunswick, Ga where seven people were found slain Saturday morning Aug. 29, 2009. Police said that the home is located on a historic plantation in southeastern Georgia.
(Lewis Levine/AP Photo)
More Photos

Early Saturday investigators found the nine victims at a mobile home near the center of the New Hope Plantation trailer park. Police have yet to release many details in the case, including how the victims died or if any suspects are being questioned in the case.
"It's not a scene that I would want anybody to see," Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering told reporters. .......................