• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOOD ASSIGNMENTS!

ecocks

imported post

I'll bring 6 2-Liter drinks and 16 hot dog buns for the kitty, pluswas bringing a bucket from the Colonelfor my family of three.

ecocks

imported post

Someone bring a bag of Matchlite!

I have firestarters in my truck utility compartment.

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Charcoal, is that what you guys in ID refer to as firestarters? If so, funny, haven't heard that one before. Laundry detergent isn't "washing powder" is it. I have heard that before in the south east. Not making fun, just thought it was funny. LOL. I do learn something new everyday on here.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

I was thinking he was referring to something to get it started with...a "firestarter" like I have in my bug out bag for emergencies, wet conditions, windy, etc.

You guys really meant charcoal? LOL You're not alone in that boat, jdgypsey. That is odd! :)