• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Norm Dicks Gov Center (Bremerton)

gsx1138

imported post

I went and there were "no weapons" signs. Not that it mattered because the place was freakin' packed with standing room only outside the auditorium. There was tons of cheering and one guy came to tell everyone, "It's not going well for Norm. There's a lot of angry people in there."

I did notice he was one of three hold outs not signing on to the audit the fed bill in Washington.

Dart

imported post

At first neither Norn Dicks or Jay Inslee were not going to holdany openmeeting,but there office's got flooded with phone calls.