Thread: OC gun grab, the unpossible is possible!

Post imported post

this story is from a post by anty506.

Well I get to the party and as I'm talking to some people that I know, I am choked from behind and feel someone going for my gun. I try to get [highlight= #88ffff]control of the gun but instead I get my gun pointed at me.

Its the crazy dad pointing my gun at me and screaming what the f%%% you doing with a gun I'm on parole and house arrest and I told him I'm with Mr.(Sergent) from the Tangi Sherrif (as my buddy told me to say if there was any trouble and after I call he would come take care of it)

Well the dad tells me he doesn't give a F*** who I'm with and pulls a gun from his waste and puts it to my head and says he will blow my brains out. I stayed calm and just told him to put his gun down and return my firearm. After some people go to him and calm him down, he gives me my firearm back and says get the f*** out of here.

this happened just a couple days before anty506 killed a guy in a possible drug deal gone bad

Open carrier in the news, and not in a good way.

EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

Sounds like anty506 has a flaw in his ability to read peoples character, or he searches out the wrong crowds..

If he's an under cover Narc. he better get a lot better real fast, or someones gonna put a hole behind his ear while he's over in the bushes with his wanger in his hand.

Post imported post

Carnivore wrote:
    Sounds like anty506 has a flaw in his ability to read peoples character, or he searches out the wrong crowds..

If he's an under cover Narc. he better get a lot better real fast, or someones gonna put a hole behind his ear while he's over in the bushes with his wanger in his hand.
    +1

Piss poor situational awareness will get you killed any day.
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

Post imported post

Might need a better holster retention also.

But what are you doing with a gun i'm on parole and pulls his own gun???

So the man not only disarms him, but also then pulls his own gun.
    That just sounds backwards. Must have been a very aggressive struggle.

But I for one would love to know what type of pants he had with that
    good of retention to maintain it in his pants during the struggle.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

This guy was even here talking about wanting to make citizens arrests, and that he was getting his deputy commission soon?

Sounds to me like he was misguided at the least. I would not quite call him one of us though.

Post imported post

I ain't buying it. The more I read, the more my BS alarm went off.
    "My dedication to my country's flag rests on my ardent belief in this noblest of causes, equality for all. If my future rests under this earth rather than upon it, I fear not."

-Leopold Karpeles, US Civil War Medal of Honor Recipient

Post imported post

MarlboroLts5150 wrote:
    I ain't buying it. The more I read, the more my BS alarm went off.
    Whether or not the "gun-grab" happened, he was arrested for killing one of the people at that home on another visit.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin