• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS- Glock 9mm conversion, Crimson trace laser for P228/P229, .223 ammo

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

I have the following for sale:

Crimson Trace Lasergrip for Sig P228/P228. Excellent condition, rubber overmold style (model LG329) with SIG logo.
$200

Lone Wolf 9mm conversion barrel. Allows you to shoot 9mm in your Glock 23 or 32. barrel is in excellent condition, about 200 rounds through it. For the "kit" I am also including the 9mm Trigger mechanism housing with ejector for positive ejection and one or two 15 round Glock 9mm magazines in excellent condition.
$125 with one mag, $145 with two mags

**SOLD** 548 rounds of .223 ammo. 110 rounds of British Radway green (62gr SS109) and 438 rounds of HSM 62gr "Police Ammunition" FMJ factory reloads.
$150

All items are posted on other boards as well, so email (in profile) is best contact.