• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Grabbers Rally Tomorrow (9/2) in Fairfax

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

edited to delete suspicions about OP and delete references to robo-calls.

I talked to two others who received the robo-calls.

NOVAConfederate

imported post

Trust me, I'm no plant. And nothing strange is up.

My name is Brian Gentry. I've been in Virginia for three years, off and on traveling on campaigns and what not. I got the VCDL meeting wrong because the last one I went to was the Bloomberg Gun Giveaway (I travel a lot fundraising and stuff) and I just remembered it being at a Fairfax Government Center. Now I see it was the Mason District. I should have checked before posting.

I just went by a VDCL person's house and picked up a roll of 500 of the orange "Guns Save Lives" stickers.

I worked for Ron Paul and am currently an active member of the Arlington Campaign for Liberty.

Hell, I don't care about anyone knowing who I am (I'm sure I'm already on the FEMA list) so here's my cell number if anyone wants to call and doublecheck just to make sure they're not being tricked or anything. Give me a call: 571-242-7500.

As for the phone calls and the website and all, I guess my name's on someone's gun list. That's all I can say about that.

But anyways, I'll be there with some coworkers around 5. I'll have a huge "Come and Take It" flag with an AR-15 on it(if you were at the Moran town hall yes that was me) and will be passing out "Guns Save Lives" stickers, among other things. Myfriend will have a police bull horn.

We won't be hard to miss.

If you have time, come out, join me and my friends and say hello. I always like to meet fellow liberty-minded people.

Oh, and the reason why I'm NOVAConfederate is because I'm from Georgia, a dues-paying League of the South member and a hardcore Confederate.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

The meeting occurred at the main gov't center in front of the Taj Mahal.

Small group of health-fraudsupporters, maybe 25.

Small group of pro-gun guys across the driveway from them, maybe ten. A bit of rah-rah back and forth.

Some crossing of no-mans land.Views exchanged. Civil, but impassioned.

Press interviews with cameras.

Watch the evening news.