Thread: Indoor Ranges?

Post imported post

I'm heading out to LV for the long weekend, and would like to make a trip to a nice indoor range with my wife and brother. Anyone know where they have decent range ammo prices and decent range pricing altogether?

TIA

Post imported post

American Shooters on Arville has a nice range with decent prices. $10 per person.
    As for the ammo prices, I do not know. I always bring my own.

Post imported post

American Shooters just redid thier range, so it is quite nice. You'll see advertisements for "The Gun Store" on all the taxis, but stay away. They are a tourist trap and only like to get people in, shoot a magazine and then move them out.

Post imported post

Yeah I read up on the gun store and saw their ridiculous prices. So I'll give American Shooters a "shot"

Post imported post

american shooters on arville is where I go. It's finished with their remodel and its nice (price went up a lil bit, its like 11.60 with tax for pistol range)

For about the last month, everytime I've gone I check on their ammo stock and they've only had frangible bullets in 9mm. The only gun I own is a 9mm so I don't keep up with other prices. Their frangibles are like 20 or 25 a boxI think.

Other than them not having good 9mm plinking ammo - they are a fair price for renting and pistol range fee, plus eyes and ears and targets if you need them.

I bring all my own stuff and get out with that 11$ range fee only. They're also located very close to the trip so they get a share of tourists...but its not marketed to them the way The Gun Store is.

Post imported post

Is that frangible ammo range friendly? I can't find any target ammo (9mm) here in Phoenix area.