Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Professionally printed 'Pennsylvania Gun Rights' flyer NOW AVAILABLE!

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    246

    Post imported post

    Rich and I are pleased to announce the availability of a professionally printed version of the popular Pennsylvania Gun Rights flyer. We've distributed a few samples to PAFOA members across the state, and so far, the response has been very positive.

    These flyers are printed on glossy stock in full color (both sides)

    Prices include shipping within Pa. :
    25 Flyers: $15 Shipped
    50 Flyers $27 Shipped
    100 FLyers for $50 Shipped.

    These flyers will also be available at various events where Rich or myself are present, at a slightly lower price because of the lack of mailing costs.

    Compare this to St*ples pricing at over $1 for color flyers in these small quantities.

    Larger quantities are available but may require a slightly longer lead time, depending on inventory on hand.

    To order simply send your request and payment to Greg via the usual method. For PayPal orders, sent to gnbrotz AT embarqmail DOT com, or mail check/money order to:

    Greg Rotz
    1507 Hillcrest Dr
    Chambersburg, PA 17202

    Please make sure you make mention of the flyers so we can distinguish your request from a regular donation.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    gnbrotz wrote:
    Rich and I are pleased to announce the availability of a professionally printed version of the popular Pennsylvania Gun Rights flyer. We've distributed a few samples to PAFOA members across the state, and so far, the response has been very positive.

    These flyers are printed on glossy stock in full color (both sides)

    Prices include shipping within Pa. :
    25 Flyers: $15 Shipped
    50 Flyers $27 Shipped
    100 FLyers for $50 Shipped.

    These flyers will also be available at various events where Rich or myself are present, at a slightly lower price because of the lack of mailing costs.

    Compare this to St*ples pricing at over $1 for color flyers in these small quantities.

    Larger quantities are available but may require a slightly longer lead time, depending on inventory on hand.

    To order simply send your request and payment to Greg via the usual method. For PayPal orders, sent to gnbrotz AT embarqmail DOT com, or mail check/money order to:

    Greg Rotz
    1507 Hillcrest Dr
    Chambersburg, PA 17202

    Please make sure you make mention of the flyers so we can distinguish your request from a regular donation.
    I'd like to order some. I couldn't get a Paypal link. Can you post it? Thanks.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    246

    Post imported post

    notmycity wrote:
    I'd like to order some. I couldn't get a Paypal link. Can you post it? Thanks.
    To protect from spambots, I've opted to spell it out rather than provide a direct link. If you replace the words in caps with the appropriate symbols, you'll have what you need.

    gnbrotz AT embarqmail DOT com

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    Is there an actual site where you have a Paypal link?

  5. #5
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    246

    Post imported post

    No, not yet. We haven't incorporate the purchase of these directly into the PAOC site yet.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Beaver County, , USA
    Posts
    46

    Post imported post

    Have seen these and they are incredible!

    Nice work guys! will be ordering some more shortly!!



  7. #7
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    246

    Post imported post

    notmycity wrote:
    Is there an actual site where you have a Paypal link?
    We now have a page set up with a PayPal button for quick and easy ordering.

    http://paopencarry.org/buy-pa-gun-rights-fliers

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    6

    Post imported post

    I found it and ordered/received them. Thanks for the follow-up. Already started passing them out.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Beaver County, , USA
    Posts
    46

    Post imported post

    gnbrotz wrote:
    notmycity wrote:
    Is there an actual site where you have a Paypal link?
    We now have a page set up with a PayPal button for quick and easy ordering.

    http://paopencarry.org/buy-pa-gun-rights-fliers
    awesome will order some now! they sure go quick!

    finding that fellow Pennsylvanians want educated!!

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    beaver, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    158

    Post imported post

    Wow everybody should have some, i hand a couple out most days. These guys did a nice job on them.:celebrate Order yours today. Mtn Jack

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •