Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drawing on the pizza guy for trespassing

Banned

Post imported post

Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?

Imagine, you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. You have a no trespassing sign with an enclosed fence and gate. the pizza guy trespasses on your property and even rings your door bell. do you have a right to draw on him? i mean, if you look out the window, all you see is a guy holding something in his arms, that could be a bomb or something.

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:
    Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?

Imagine, you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. You have a no trespassing sign with an enclosed fence and gate. the pizza guy trespasses on your property and even rings your door bell. do you have a right to draw on him? i mean, if you look out the window, all you see is a guy holding something in his arms, that could be a bomb or something.
    If you're expecting a pizza, and someone rings the door bell, a good assumption is that it's the pizza guy, and that he did not see (or ignored) the sign. So no, drawing on him would not be the right thing to do.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

COME ON!!!!!!!
    When you order the pizza you invited him on your property, no trespassing sign or a gate means nothing at that point.

Another point. unless you have a locked gate, your driveway and sidewalk is an implied invitation to your front door.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:
    SNIP Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?
    Pizza Hut? Oh, yes. Definitely.

But its a Class I misdemeanor to draw on the Dominoe's guy. Says so right in the statute.

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    SNIP Another point. unless you have a locked gate, your driveway and sidewalk is an implied invitation to your front door.
    Nevermind that you invited him to deliver a pizza.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

SERIOUSLY?! And some wonder why a lot of people have mixed reactions to gun owners! Or why some people distance themselves from OCDO. I swear... it scares me that some of you own guns.

Post imported post

Guys who do this are the reason why pizza delivery personnel should carry!

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Guys,

People are not born with equal levels of judgement. This is why we have training, so people can see the bigger picture that they might not otherwise see.

At least he asked.

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here

Post imported post

Post imported post

G27 wrote:
    SERIOUSLY?! And some wonder why a lot of people have mixed reactions to gun owners! Or why some people distance themselves from OCDO. I swear... it scares me that some of you own guns.
    [sarcasm] you obviously haven't been reading about the scores of people going through gates and up to peoples doors with 18x18" 2 inch deep boxes full of bombs, why I'm sure I could fill a page with citations of this happening, murder suicide by pizza box bomb after ringing the doorbell and holding a bomb waiting for the door to be answered so that it can be detonated... [/sarcasm]

Post imported post

U8Dust wrote:

Where do you live again? Iraq or Afganistan? I used to think you are from Des Moines in washington

Post imported post

Uh, no, you should NOT shoot the deliveryman whom you told to come to your house. Is this a serious post? Even MD cops can't do this:

http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1687689&nid=25

Ex-cop convicted in Marlo shooting wants new trial June 2, 2009 - 1:46pm

WASHINGTON - A former Prince George's County police officer serving 45 years for killing a furniture deliveryman is requesting a new trial.
    Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey has met with Keith Washington's wife and their lawyers.
    "They said that they had new evidence that came up in their civil trial that they thought could have bearing on a new trial," Ivey says.
    Ivey told them he'd be willing to have a retired judge listen to the evidence.
    "I didn't want to get too much of the details because again, I think it should be an objective view. I don't want to prejudge it. I want to let the retired judge take a look," Ivey says.
    Washington is also waiting for Maryland's Court of Special Appeals to rule on his original conviction.
    Washington was deputy director of the county's homeland security department when he shot two unarmed Marlo furniture delivery men in his Accokeek home on Jan. 24, 2007.
    One of the delivery men, 22-year-old Brandon Clark, died of his wounds nine days later. His co-worker, Robert White, was seriously injured.
    (Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

Post imported post

Are you crazy?

Banned

Post imported post

hope he spit in your food

Post imported post

Wow guys.

This is clearly a either a sarcastic/pointed post, or a troll. If the first, probably the OP's response to the "okay to brandish" thread or a similar one, expressing how retarded he thinks the author of that thread was for taking the actions he did.

Lighten up.

Post imported post

Judging by the OP's other posts, I can say with confidence that he is a troll.

Post imported post

Remember folks: Trolls spread disease. If you dont wanna catch a case of the stupids, dont feed them. Better yet, take them out back and put a few in them to clean up the genepool a little. :?

Post imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
    Judging by the OP's other posts, I can say with confidence that he is a troll.
    Indeed. I thought U8Dust had left or been banned. No such luck.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Post imported post

:shock:

Post imported post

Post imported post

Just stick to "in defense of self."

If you're looking for reasons to pull guns on people, it's only a matter of time before you get locked up or he's a quicker draw.

Post imported post

My apologies. Did not read the responses.

Post imported post

Post imported post

FunkTrooper wrote:
    +1 .... dont feed.
    The OP has created a sarcastic post.... RE: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/30721.html

- 99% sure of this .....
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Post imported post

I hope that the OP is a troll or is being sarcastic...
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast