• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drawing on the pizza guy for trespassing

U8Dust

Banned
imported post

Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?

Imagine, you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. You have a no trespassing sign with an enclosed fence and gate. the pizza guy trespasses on your property and even rings your door bell. do you have a right to draw on him? i mean, if you look out the window, all you see is a guy holding something in his arms, that could be a bomb or something.

Ohio Patriot

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?

Imagine, you order a pizza from Pizza Hut. You have a no trespassing sign with an enclosed fence and gate. the pizza guy trespasses on your property and even rings your door bell. do you have a right to draw on him? i mean, if you look out the window, all you see is a guy holding something in his arms, that could be a bomb or something.
If you're expecting a pizza, and someone rings the door bell, a good assumption is that it's the pizza guy, and that he did not see (or ignored) the sign. So no, drawing on him would not be the right thing to do.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

COME ON!!!!!!!
When you order the pizza you invited him on your property, no trespassing sign or a gate means nothing at that point.

Another point. unless you have a locked gate, your driveway and sidewalk is an implied invitation to your front door.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

U8Dust wrote:
SNIP Is it ok for someone to draw on the pizza guy if he trespasses on your property?
Pizza Hut? Oh, yes. Definitely.

But its a Class I misdemeanor to draw on the Dominoe's guy. Says so right in the statute.

:)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
SNIP Another point. unless you have a locked gate, your driveway and sidewalk is an implied invitation to your front door.
Nevermind that you invited him to deliver a pizza.

G27

imported post

SERIOUSLY?! And some wonder why a lot of people have mixed reactions to gun owners! Or why some people distance themselves from OCDO. I swear... it scares me that some of you own guns.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Guys,

People are not born with equal levels of judgement. This is why we have training, so people can see the bigger picture that they might not otherwise see.

At least he asked.

FE427TP

imported post

G27 wrote:
SERIOUSLY?! And some wonder why a lot of people have mixed reactions to gun owners! Or why some people distance themselves from OCDO. I swear... it scares me that some of you own guns.
[sarcasm] you obviously haven't been reading about the scores of people going through gates and up to peoples doors with 18x18" 2 inch deep boxes full of bombs, why I'm sure I could fill a page with citations of this happening, murder suicide by pizza box bomb after ringing the doorbell and holding a bomb waiting for the door to be answered so that it can be detonated... [/sarcasm]

Manu

imported post

U8Dust wrote:

Where do you live again? Iraq or Afganistan? I used to think you are from Des Moines in washington:banghead:

Tomahawk

imported post

Uh, no, you should NOT shoot the deliveryman whom you told to come to your house. Is this a serious post? Even MD cops can't do this:

http://www.wtop.com/?sid=1687689&nid=25

Ex-cop convicted in Marlo shooting wants new trial June 2, 2009 - 1:46pm

WASHINGTON - A former Prince George's County police officer serving 45 years for killing a furniture deliveryman is requesting a new trial.
Prince George's County State's Attorney Glenn Ivey has met with Keith Washington's wife and their lawyers.
"They said that they had new evidence that came up in their civil trial that they thought could have bearing on a new trial," Ivey says.
Ivey told them he'd be willing to have a retired judge listen to the evidence.
"I didn't want to get too much of the details because again, I think it should be an objective view. I don't want to prejudge it. I want to let the retired judge take a look," Ivey says.
Washington is also waiting for Maryland's Court of Special Appeals to rule on his original conviction.
Washington was deputy director of the county's homeland security department when he shot two unarmed Marlo furniture delivery men in his Accokeek home on Jan. 24, 2007.
One of the delivery men, 22-year-old Brandon Clark, died of his wounds nine days later. His co-worker, Robert White, was seriously injured.
(Copyright 2009 by WTOP. All Rights Reserved.)

grishnav

imported post

Wow guys.

This is clearly a either a sarcastic/pointed post, or a troll. If the first, probably the OP's response to the "okay to brandish" thread or a similar one, expressing how retarded he thinks the author of that thread was for taking the actions he did.

Lighten up.

Dr. Fresh

imported post

Judging by the OP's other posts, I can say with confidence that he is a troll.

Magister

imported post

Remember folks: Trolls spread disease. If you dont wanna catch a case of the stupids, dont feed them. Better yet, take them out back and put a few in them to clean up the genepool a little. :?

Tawnos

imported post

Dr. Fresh wrote:
Judging by the OP's other posts, I can say with confidence that he is a troll.
Indeed. I thought U8Dust had left or been banned. No such luck.

FunkTrooper

imported post

Don%27t%20feed%20the%20troll.jpg