• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drawing on the pizza guy for trespassing

cynicist

imported post

Just stick to "in defense of self."

If you're looking for reasons to pull guns on people, it's only a matter of time before you get locked up or he's a quicker draw.

Aaron1124

imported post

Yall_nggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

shad0wfax

imported post

U8Dust wrote:
:banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

[ok, I took a few minor artistic liberties with the original post]

FunkTrooper

imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
U8Dust wrote:
:banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Weird, looks just like the original post but with better grammar.

Oliferous

Lynnwood and Capitol Hill, Washington, USA
imported post

shad0wfax wrote:
U8Dust wrote:

Sorry but that's just cool looking:D Where do you all find all of these troll pics! Hilarious.

Nitrox314

imported post

I am guessing the Pizza Guy is not going to be coming to your house after this? I mean,I guess if you put concertina wire around your house anddug a couple foxholes, not to mention a lighted big yellowsign stating he will be shot if he crosses the line. In fact just build an underground nuclear fallout shelter while you are renting the bobcat. That all put together should even scare your neighbors and make yourlocal law enforcement nervous. By the way... I am being sarcastic... It would seem some people are not catching the sarcasm today, not enough coffee this morning I am guessing :D

ChuckUFarley

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
COME ON!!!!!!!
When you order the pizza you invited him on your property, no trespassing sign or a gate means nothing at that point.

Another point. unless you have a locked gate, your driveway and sidewalk is an implied invitation to your front door.

I agree what asshat would invite someone onto there property and then draw on them.

:banghead:

knight_308

imported post

Speaking as a PT pizza guy (stupid debt :p ), I should advise you that although most shops (definitely the big three) ban carrying anything (knives, mace, guns, etc) drawing on the pizza guy would not be a good idea. They would likely assume it was a setup and keeping their hardware concealed and keeping their job would suddenly be the least of their worries. Just sayin'.

I, however, am a sheep ready for the fleecing. No, really... :quirky

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Stupid shit like this is why I'm thinking about distancing myself more and more from this place. Crazy people with stupid ass questions that have no bearing in real life... and so dumb they don't even have the forgiving grace of being an innocent question. More like some dumb asshole looking for an excuse to draw.

Aaron1124

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Stupid @#$% like this is why I'm thinking about distancing myself more and more from this place. Crazy people with stupid ass questions that have no bearing in real life... and so dumb they don't even have the forgiving grace of being an innocent question. More like some dumb @#$% looking for an excuse to draw.
I highly doubt the guy is serious. Hell, for all we know, he could be a really successful person who is just bored, and is Fing around on an internet board. Best thing to do is just ignore 'em.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Stupid @#$% like this is why I'm thinking about distancing myself more and more from this place. Crazy people with stupid ass questions that have no bearing in real life... and so dumb they don't even have the forgiving grace of being an innocent question. More like some dumb @#$% looking for an excuse to draw.

You're not reading in between the lines.

A PG county officer (I used to live there) shot the furniture delivery people, claiming they were trespassing, he had in fact ordered the furniture to be delivered....

Of course the answer is 'WTF?! You invited them !'......

PT111

imported post

The post belowby the OP, if true, explains the question he has asked even though it is a different situation. His question sould seem to ba a troll post but after reading the other thread I don't think it is. As others have stated there are some gun owners who are just looking for a legalexcuse to draw their gun rather than using common sense which seems to be lacking any more. If you order a pizza then no you can't draw unless there is some other reason but if the pizza man just shows up you may be within you rights to draw. I really hate to say it but paranoid does come to mind with some posts I have seen.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum65/30485.html

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

PT111 wrote:
His question sould seem to ba a troll post but after reading the other thread I don't think it is.

Aaron1124 wrote:
I highly doubt the guy is serious.

It's hard to say whether the OP is serious. Seems to me he is.

Plenty of odd thinking peeps in the gun owner/carrier communities...usually gun-first kind of guys...

I shudder to think of how they affect my gun rights. What's really annoying is that they don't seem to fail to attract fans too justify their oddness in knee-jerk fashion. This is totally comparable to the far-left anti-gun ideologic communities.

Unlike formalized communities such as inLE, there is no professionalism sieve in the gun-owner/gun rights advocate communitesto sort out the, uhm,distastefullyaberrant and the incompetent wannabes.

Pity.