• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dream Retirement Jobs

ecocks

imported post

Saw this posted on the Idaho Department of Labor's website. It's for Ee-Da-How Long Rifles, Inc. here in Boise.

Experience required in working with public, ability to communicate effectively and courteously, knowledge of firearms and firearms safety, range maintenance skills with both power tools and equipment, and a cooperative work ethic. Position will include day-to-day managing of public shooting range, range fee accounting, event scheduling, property maintenance, facility upkeep, minor construction and property security. This position will require a NCIS background check. Excellent retirement job. Benefits include: Salary based on experience and qualifications, living quarters, utilities and range access.

IndianaBoy79

imported post

jdgypsy wrote:
7 more years and I can apply for that. Yeah baby. Is this for real. Can trade the wife in for a guard dog. LOL. Kidding, she would kick my ass if she saw that.
Something to take note of guys...its hard to find an advantage against an Army man. Can we spell "blackmail"? ;)

I was curious if you'd had a chance to speak about OC with your fellow soldiers?

jdgypsy

was Meridian ID, just moved to Killeen, Texas, USA
imported post

Only have one Soldier up here in ID. There are a few in the unit in TX, who CC, law keeps them from OCing now. There are some who are trying to pass alaw to OC in TX, not sure of the status. The one here is currently down in TX, he CC's but is not against OC.