• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Learn the hard way

shad0wfax

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Of course, do not try this at home...

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/Zj_ocY7G_r4&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
:what: AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

When I watched that I laughed so hard my eyes teared up!

Alexcabbie

imported post

I sure hope the weapon was unloaded and he had made sure of it. If that 1911 had had a round in the spout and she had cocked the hammer, things could have turned out somewhat less comically. And BTW, was she sniffing the hammer, there? Why would you try to smell the hammer??

shad0wfax

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
I sure hope the weapon was unloaded and he had made sure of it. If that 1911 had had a round in the spout and she had cocked the hammer, things could have turned out somewhat less comically. And BTW, was she sniffing the hammer, there? Why would you try to smell the hammer??
She was either sniffing the hammer or kissing it.

I think it was cocked and I think she even dropped the hammer on an empty chamber when the firecrackers started popping...

Luckily it was unloaded. That's a pretty funny prank but I don't think I'd do it. (safety issues... and... she might drop my beautiful pistol!)

EDIT: Is it just me, or does she say "I'm hit, Ahhh" after she drops it? (Or is it "dang it, Ahhh"? I can't tell.)

Sonora Rebel

imported post

My wife sez that guy's still sleepin' on the couch. When she finds out it's on YouTube... he'll be sleepin' on somebody else's couch.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

I think she may have sniffed the gun to try and determine it it was loaded or not?

Why sniff it? Probably because she saw it on television when a character stated "the gun was recently fired" after his little sniff test.

Riana

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
My wife sez that guy's still sleepin' on the couch. When she finds out it's on YouTube... he'll be sleepin' on somebody else's couch.
In another state, if he's smart. And if his friends are smart, they will know nothing of the events.

Riana

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
And if you had a video this funny, could you resist posting it?
Absolutely not. And I'd be in deep doo-doo with the spousal unit, if he were the one on the receiving end of this prank and I posted video of it on-line. Might be a risk I'd be willing to take. Our couch is quite comfortable. :lol: