• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for an OC breakfast/lunch

sexfreak

imported post

I've been an bad OC'er latley. I've been lazy about it. Is anyone interested in getting together for a breakfast I would prefer breakfast. lets set a date for the 12TH saturday at 10 am for Westside Diner on Ballenger road near Miller in Flint.

thanks
Freak
Sorry about the confusion

PDinDetroit

imported post

sexfreak wrote:
I've been an bad OC'er latley. I've been lazy about it. Is anyone interested in getting together for a breakfast or lunch? I would prefer breakfast, but majority rules. Maybe Westside Diner, Valley, or Mega. They are all located near 75 and miller rd.

thanks
Freak
Please put in your location (at least County and State)! This way, people will be able to know if you are close so they can participate!

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I may be able to make it. I'll have to wait until then before I can decide to attend. Funds this month is going to be extremely limited.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

I also want to invite anyone in the Flint area that Jerry and I meet for lunch before our internet talk show every other Saturday at 1:00 PM at Tom's Coney Cafe'. It's very informal and the place is OC friendly and the food is very good.Ask Generaldet about the coney omelette. Yikes it's a gut buster.

So onthe Saturday we have a show we meet. All are welcome. And if you want we may even have you as a guest on the show.:celebrate

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Venator wrote:
I also want to invite anyone in the Flint area that Jerry and I meet for lunch before our internet talk show every other Saturday at 1:00 PM at Tom's Coney Cafe'. It's very informal and the place is OC friendly and the food is very good.Ask Generaldet about the coney omelette. Yikes it's a gut buster.

So onthe Saturday we have a show we meet. All are welcome. And if you want we may even have you as a guest on the show.:celebrate
tums-assd-fruit.jpg

FatboyCykes

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Venator wrote:

tums-assd-fruit.jpg
I'll see you, and raise you...

Nautilus%20718%20Treadmill.jpg

SpringerXDacp

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
SpringerXDacp wrote:
Venator wrote:

tums-assd-fruit.jpg
I'll see you, and raise you...

Nautilus%20718%20Treadmill.jpg

OK, I call.

hospital_bed.jpg3b23db4f-1f3f-4c07-9a22-66a66fbb2963Large.jpg

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

Venator wrote:

Oh man IT'S SOOOOO GOOD. Although I felt ummmm gasy the whole time I was doing the show with Brian. lol I could go for another one of those!

conservative85

imported post

Sex freak long time no hear, oh & please give us your location under your ID. When is the next radio show?

sexfreak

imported post

before 11 there are great special's last I remember 1 egg, 1 meat, hashbrowns, toast $3.15 out the door. There are about 10 specials from open to 11 am.

B

Bikenut

imported post

10am Sept. 12th Westside Diner on Ballenger for breakfast.

Judy and I plan to be there.