• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good to go in Nebraska

Yooper

imported post

I travel to colorado about once a year.
I wish IA and WI would get on board..... Can carry in MI, have to disarm for WI, can carry in MN, have to disarm for IA, can carry in NE & CO.

T Vance

imported post

Yooper wrote:
I travel to colorado about once a year.
I wish IA and WI would get on board..... Can carry in MI, have to disarm for WI, can carry in MN, have to disarm for IA, can carry in NE & CO.
You should build a ramp and jump your bike over WI & IA!

Yooper

imported post

T Vance wrote:
You should build a ramp and jump your bike over WI & IA!

Unfortunately, I don't have a bike......yet. I can work around IA now that NE recognizes us buy going through easter SD and NE. WI is the tough one.....

Maybe I could buy one of those cars that can go on water. Then I can hop on lake superior and go across the MI/MN border in the water and get back on shore around Duluth.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1410572836512852368&hl=en#

SlowDog

imported post

There's a guy in Kewaunee,Wi who runs the Chevy dealership who has a few boat/cars. I used to haul cars to him from Detroit area and he has a blue one in his show room....they are WAY KEWL!!