• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS .40 Cal. Ammo

8th ID

imported post

I wanted to post this on here first as I think it is a great deal. I have 6 (50 round) boxes of .40 ammo for sale. And 1 box (25 rounds) of JHP ammo for sale. If interested PM me. I can give more details.

The FMJ will go for $8/box. The JHP will go for $10/box. Prefer face to face transaction.

*********PRICES LOWERED*********

8th ID

imported post

**********PRICES LOWERED*********

See above post for breakdown.

This is a mix of Remington (Golden Saber JHP) and Federal and Blazer (FMJ).These are better than Wal-Mart prices. That is if you can find this at Wal-Mart! All ammo was purchased within last 3 months. I traded my .40

That's 325 rounds for $58.00!!!!!

I have not posted this on any other forum, I'm kind of partial to the OC crowd.

8th ID

imported post

Yeah, I know! As soon as I traded my .40 it seemed that .40 ammo was everywhere I looked!:banghead:

mellio

imported post

I'll take it if we can meet up before Sunday. I'm going to take a couple of younger more liberal type people shooting Sunday. Trying to show them thatguns can be like any other hobby,not at all like Hollywood and the media can make them out to be. They actually want to go so that's a big step for them. Let me know your availability for today or tomorrow. We can meet anywhere in lexington that is convenient for you.

8th ID

imported post

mellio,

I'm available about any time tomorrow (Saturday). Best time would be between 12:30-1:00 p.m. But I can work around that. How about Joseph-Beth parking lot?

I have sent you a private message with my contact info.