• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tea Party Rally Jackson!!!

Kimberguy

imported post

Date/Time: Tuesday, September 8th at 12 noon

Rally Location:

Cascades Falls Park
1401 S. Brown Street
Jackson, MI 49203

I will be there, I will OC..... would love to see others.(with rifles)

T Vance

imported post

I'll be there with ya! I'll be OCing my Glock, but I'm leaving my AK-47 at home for personal/future jobreasons. Other wise I'd be all over it. I'll bring my video camera to document it/have evidence in case any officers decide to detain you.

office888

imported post

I'll try to make it. No guarantees.

If so, I'll be OC'ing my 1911.

I'll probably bring the Mauser K98k as well, but I'd like to assess the situation before I OC it.

-Richard-

Bronson

imported post

So far I'm planning on being there.

I applaud those of you who are going to OC rifles but I think that's outside of my current comfort zone. Besides, carrying a rifle around all day has got to be a huge PITA :D

If I'm there I'll have my 1911 openly on my side.

Bronson

p.s. Maybe I'll carry my .45 muzzle loading rifle :p

Bronson

imported post

The Tea Party Expersswill also bein Battle Creek on Labor Day.

I didn't realize the B.C. one was on Labor Day, I thought it was just a normal Monday and I would normally be working. I may go to the B.C. one instead of Jackson ....or maybe I'll doboth:D

Bronson

T Vance

imported post

I might not be able to go now. Not positive yet, but I am getting furniture delivered on Tuesday and they won't tell me what time they will be here until Monday.

T Vance

imported post

A video camera!

Like I said, I'm not sure yet, but I'll call you on Monday when I find out what time they will be here to deliver, so I may be able to make it still. Not like it's that far from my house.