• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tea Party Rally Jackson!!!

cabman1

imported post

ill be there but there cant be any violence because I worked hard today and became a reverend.

If any one plans on getting married anytime soon I can officiate

UNIVERSAL LIFE CHURCH MONASTERY

Reverend
Gordon Alan Cannon
Friday the 4th of September 2009

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Congrats ReverendCannon. Unfortunately, I don't foresee any marital services anytime soon, but if I do, I'll certainly keep you in mind. Being single again for the last 25 years kinda set me in my ways. :)

Bronson

imported post

T Vance wrote:
That's available, but the fiance wants it delivered ASAP! And in her eyes the furniture delivery is more important than the Tea Party.

If it's that important to her let her stay home and take the delivery.

Damnit man, we're saving the country here :lol:

Bronson

wally1120

imported post

If T cant make it that is cool but, if you talked to his women about pushing the delivery of the furniture she would go off on you and probly make a grown man cry.

Bronson

imported post

Would anybody who's going to the Jackson Tea Party be willing to PM me their cell phone #? While the park looks easy enough to find on Google I'd like to have a contact person on site.

Thanks,

Bronson

p.s. I'm working on getting my vid. camera up and running.

T Vance

imported post

Bronson wrote:
Would anybody who's going to the Jackson Tea Party be willing to PM me their cell phone #? While the park looks easy enough to find on Google I'd like to have a contact person on site.

Thanks,

Bronson

p.s. I'm working on getting my vid. camera up and running.
PM sent

wally1120

imported post

If it isn`t raining to hard around that time then I will still be there. Looks like Kimberguy isn`t going to wear his Safe Queen, Handheld ruster

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Heading out to Troy @ around 5

It's at 6:30 today people, are you going to come out and protest or just site behind your keyboards and do nothing?:banghead:

People have done nothing for far too long, it's time to stand up and be heard:exclaim:

T Vance

imported post

Met up with Kimberguy and Bronson at the Tea Party. I'll let one of them talk about it because they were there 1 hour longer than I was. I'll say this though, keep an eye out on CNN, Channel 6 (WLNS), and The New York Times. You might see/read something about OC there.

T Vance

imported post

Bronson wrote:
I posted in the Experiences thread.

It was nice meeting you TVance and thanks for the help getting in touch with Kimberguy.

Bronson
It was nice to meet you too Bronson. Glad to see you make it out to our neck of the woods!