• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New VCDL GSL Round ORANGE Bumper Sticker

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It is a 5" Circle with "GUNS Save Lives"

Send a SASE to:

If you are interested you can get them for $1 each

(Send cash at your risk. Checks payable to VCDL not VCDL FC)

VCDL Fulfillment Center
PO Box 254
Garrisonville, Virginia 22463

Postage is $.44 for up to three and an additional $.17 for each additional 3 or less.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

That should be a real winner. Hope that they will be available at the gun shows.

Yata hey

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
That should be a real winner. Hope that they will be available at the gun shows.

Yata hey
That will be up to the coordinators if they wish to stock it for the shows. You may want to tell your area coordinator that they should add it to their wares.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Do you take PayPal?

Yes, I know PayPal hates guns, but I figure if I can pay my VCDL membership thru them I ought to be able to buy stickers also.

I lurv paying for gun-related stuff thru the most anti-gun funds transfer system.

stay safe.

skidmark

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Do you take PayPal?

Yes, I know PayPal hates guns, but I figure if I can pay my VCDL membership thru them I ought to be able to buy stickers also.

I lurv paying for gun-related stuff thru the most anti-gun funds transfer system.

stay safe.

skidmark

Yes,

Go to the VCDL store and order bumper stickers. Just put in the comments that you want the round GSL ones and I will get them out to you ASAP.

I am not sure how the store does shipping/tax, but I am sure it is equatable... :D

hunter45

imported post

I just ordered 4 bumper stickers on the online store. It automatically adds in the shipping & handling cost. :)

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

20 FREE STICKERS!

The first 20 people that send a PM to pourshot will get one of these new, round, orange, GUNS Save Lives stickers on me! (Wait.. your sticker will not be "ON ME") it will be mailed to you but simply PAID FOR by me ;-)

Send the PM to pourshotwith "ED BOUGHT MY STICKER" in the subject line and your name & address in the body of the message! The OUTSIDE of the envelope will also have a GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on it unless you specifically request that it not.

GUNS SAVE LIVES!

:dude:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Darn!:( I was so hoping to see Ed covered in round orange stickers.

Glad to see the economy is going well for someone - not sure if it's Ed or VCDL.

Personal note - bring wheel chocks and mountain climbing equipment if you plan to pick up bumper stickers in person. Pourshot has combined the concepts of the castle on the hill, ski jump, and oxygen deprivation as his main home defense system.

Oh! And his front door key is under the mat!:p

Thanks for letting me get the stickers before my trip to see the leaves turn color in New England.

stay safe.

skidmark

Dragonfly

imported post

Here are mine
gslb.jpg

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Darn!:( I was so hoping to see Ed covered in round orange stickers.

Glad to see the economy is going well for someone - not sure if it's Ed or VCDL.

Personal note - bring wheel chocks and mountain climbing equipment if you plan to pick up bumper stickers in person. Pourshot has combined the concepts of the castle on the hill, ski jump, and oxygen deprivation as his main home defense system.

Oh! And his front door key is under the mat!:p

Thanks for letting me get the stickers before my trip to see the leaves turn color in New England.

stay safe.

skidmark

There is a tactical advantage...

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2007/2/Shoveling-Snow-235473.html

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Thatvideo does not give you a good view of the 60* slope! :what:

There are Sherpa guides that will not try climbing that driveway.

stay safe.

skidmark

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

ed wrote:
15FREE STICKERS!

The first 20 people that send a PM to pourshot will get one of these new, round, orange, GUNS Save Lives stickers on me! (Wait.. your sticker will not be "ON ME") it will be mailed to you but simply PAID FOR by me ;-)

Send the PM to pourshotwith "ED BOUGHT MY STICKER" in the subject line and your name & address in the body of the message!
The OUTSIDE of the envelope will also have a GUNS SAVE LIVES sticker on it unless you specifically request that it not.
GUNS SAVE LIVES!

:dude:
That's right.. as of this posting I al told I have a balance of 15 :)