• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Women Open Carrying........TOPLESS?!?!

nova

imported post

In VA that would be concealed carry. I never saw any gun. Musta been hidden from common observation!

:lol::lol:

:p

Fenris

imported post

OMG!!!

Please. Please. Please.

I hope this spreads to Virginia.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Ok boys don't get too excited. Just remember that all girls aren't exactly Megan Fox!:uhoh:

Ugly.jpg

Where did the gun go???:what:

nova

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Ok boys don't get too excited. Just remember that all girls aren't exactly Megan Fox!:uhoh:

*pic deleted*

son of a :what::lol:

Riana

imported post

nova wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:

*pic deleted*

son of a :what::lol:
Like I said, be careful what you wish for... :lol:

ourmanthejoker

imported post

AtackDuck wrote:
I really liked one of the comments:

“indecency” is not a crime – it’s a minimum requirement for any good party.

:p:shock::D:celebrate:what:
haha

richarcm

imported post

The one thing I don't like about Cassidy is it says that she was part of the Obama camp and is now part of the Liberty camp. Either she can't figure out what is important to her or she just likes the fight against the status quo.

Fenris

imported post

Kids are fickle.

Obama is becoming far less cool. Wait till she watches his mind control video in school. Then she will know he is the One.