• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC with an IWB holster?

AEnemaBay

imported post

Hello everyone. I just moved to Jeff City after spending 5 years in active duty Marine Corps. I'm applying for my CCW for MO but wanted to OC while I wait for all the paperwork to do.

I have an H&K P7 (going to be my daily carry) with a very nice IWB leather holster. I want to use this for my OC with my shirt tucked in behind the weapon. A lot of the weapon is exposed with me doing this around the house so I was just curious if this would be legal out in the city.

I tried doing a search for the answer but didn't find anything.

BTW, I'm applying for the highway patrol if anyone wants to give me some tips.:)

Thanks in advance for any help.

patriotthad

imported post

Carried that way until my holster, pants, combo didn't fit any more... can't figure out the problem:?Shouldn't be a problem as far as OC goes. Is Jeff City an OC city?

AEnemaBay

imported post

patriotthad wrote:
Carried that way until my holster, pants, combo didn't fit any more... can't figure out the problem:?Shouldn't be a problem as far as OC goes. Is Jeff City an OC city?
According to what I've been reading here, yes it is.

glock36od

imported post

Yes it is legal to carry that way, it is called the Virginia-tuck. Good luck and God speed to you sir and thankyou for your service