Thread: Open Carry Card

Post imported post

I have read some responses that there is an open carry card around.

If there is a card, can someone point me to the link?

If not, we need to make up a card like they did in Virgina. It is great. One of them guys actually had a button made up that says, "Guns Save Lives." This is really great.

Post imported post

Never heard of a card but I made up a "Yes Open carry is legal" trifold that I keep several of with me to hand to people. Some are interested in learning more, if I come across an anti I'll hand them one as well.

It's printed on both sides, has some of the pertinent laws (almost one whole side), frequently asked questions (with answers), some links to info on the net, and an ad for the second amendment march.

Not as durable as a card but has a ton of info.

I also carry two different "cards". One has my first name, e-mail, and says "open and concealled carry advocate". The other says "no gun = no money" and a paragraph about the growing open carry movement and that their business will be posted on several internet sites as ANTI GUN so that readers know not to shop there.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Post imported post

We-the-People wrote:
    Never heard of a card but I made up a "Yes Open carry is legal" trifold that I keep several of with me to hand to people. Some are interested in learning more, if I come across an anti I'll hand them one as well.

It's printed on both sides, has some of the pertinent laws (almost one whole side), frequently asked questions (with answers), some links to info on the net, and an ad for the second amendment march.

Not as durable as a card but has a ton of info.

I also carry two different "cards". One has my first name, e-mail, and says "open and concealled carry advocate". The other says "no gun = no money" and a paragraph about the growing open carry movement and that their business will be posted on several internet sites as ANTI GUN so that readers know not to shop there.
    I would love to see them. Can you post them?

Post imported post

I'm not sure. They're in MS Word. I've seen PDF's posted here but not sure about a word file. Will check.
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Post imported post

Well it looks like it works. Here is the Tri-Fold.

To print them be sure to print just the first page (however many copies) then feed them back through for the second page to be printed on the back. Fold and you're ready.
    Beretta92FSLady

Post imported post

Here's the "no gun = no money" card.

I print them on card stock in the regular printer then cut them apart. You can buy a cheap paper cutter from any office supply or even WalMart or just use scissors.
    Beretta92FSLady

Post imported post

We-the-People wrote:
    Here's the "no gun = no money" card.

I print them on card stock in the regular printer then cut them apart. You can buy a cheap paper cutter from any office supply or even WalMart or just use scissors.
    Thanks, bro

Post imported post

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum45/24193-2.html

There was an old thread dealing with this. I have some of these in my possession to hand out as needed, made by Adamesq. Thanks!

Post imported post

http://www.primopdf.com/ primo pdf converter is installed as a printer, allows you to print from word and create a pdf file. Works great and its free.