• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Card

djhawes

imported post

I have read some responses that there is an open carry card around.

If there is a card, can someone point me to the link?

If not, we need to make up a card like they did in Virgina. It is great. One of them guys actually had a button made up that says, "Guns Save Lives." This is really great.

We-the-People

imported post

Never heard of a card but I made up a "Yes Open carry is legal" trifold that I keep several of with me to hand to people. Some are interested in learning more, if I come across an anti I'll hand them one as well.

It's printed on both sides, has some of the pertinent laws (almost one whole side), frequently asked questions (with answers), some links to info on the net, and an ad for the second amendment march.

Not as durable as a card but has a ton of info.

I also carry two different "cards". One has my first name, e-mail, and says "open and concealled carry advocate". The other says "no gun = no money" and a paragraph about the growing open carry movement and that their business will be posted on several internet sites as ANTI GUN so that readers know not to shop there.

djhawes

imported post

We-the-People wrote:
Never heard of a card but I made up a "Yes Open carry is legal" trifold that I keep several of with me to hand to people. Some are interested in learning more, if I come across an anti I'll hand them one as well.

It's printed on both sides, has some of the pertinent laws (almost one whole side), frequently asked questions (with answers), some links to info on the net, and an ad for the second amendment march.

Not as durable as a card but has a ton of info.

I also carry two different "cards". One has my first name, e-mail, and says "open and concealled carry advocate". The other says "no gun = no money" and a paragraph about the growing open carry movement and that their business will be posted on several internet sites as ANTI GUN so that readers know not to shop there.
I would love to see them. Can you post them?

We-the-People

imported post

Well it looks like it works. Here is the Tri-Fold.

To print them be sure to print just the first page (however many copies) then feed them back through for the second page to be printed on the back. Fold and you're ready.

We-the-People

imported post

Here's the "no gun = no money" card.

I print them on card stock in the regular printer then cut them apart. You can buy a cheap paper cutter from any office supply or even WalMart or just use scissors.

djhawes

imported post

We-the-People wrote:
Here's the "no gun = no money" card.

I print them on card stock in the regular printer then cut them apart. You can buy a cheap paper cutter from any office supply or even WalMart or just use scissors.
Thanks, bro :D