• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obama s csarz

nobama

imported post

One of Obamas czarz wants to ban hunting. I dont care if you hunt or not, These people are self proclaimed communists. This is getting real scary folks.

carracer

imported post

One of them was Bill Ayers partner in the Weatherman organization. Others from similar organizations and admitted communist members.

Thundar

imported post

wethepeople wrote:
One of Obamas czarz wants to ban hunting. I dont care if you hunt or not, These people are self proclaimed communists. This is getting real scary folks.
Most hunters want to ban Obama Czars. I don't care if youpontificate or not these people are self proclaimed free men. This is getting really scary folks.

Tawnos

imported post

wethepeople wrote:
Sources?

riverrat10k

imported post

Do czars have any power whatsoever? These positions are extra-constitutional and, IMO, carry no authority. At best, they seem to be agents of the President, subject to checks and balances. So why worry?

If I got a letter from a czar I would ignore it.

Deanimator

imported post

Tawnos wrote:
wethepeople wrote:
Sources?
Wasn't it Cass Sunstien who said that if rats can "suffer" it should be forbidden to remove them from your house or kill them? I believe he also thinks that animals (such as rats and roaches in your home) should have human legal representation.

If Ted Kaczynski weren't in prison, he'd probably be Obama's technology czar.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

It is not the hunting ban, you need to remember that 2A is for hunting
so outlaw hunting you outlaw guns.
I for one would love it if they arrest Obama for hunting down terrorists.:lol:

But czars seem to have the power to steal our money hand over fist. :X

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Guys, isn't this the exact reason our founding fathers made it very clear that the general public hasthe protected right to keep and bear arms?
So we have a way to overthrow a government that turns tyrannical!

I monitor several websites to keep abreast of what is happening in the country and in the world. I read sites that would be considered "hate Sites", I read liberal anti 2A sites, I read pro 2A sites at least several times per week.

There is tons of speculation all over the placeof a tyoe ofcivil war taking place in the very near future. Could it happen? I am quite sure we are traveling down that road right now. Hopefully there is a detour that takes us a different route and it never comes to that. But people are pissed off, and getting more pissed off every day and with every "Czar" appointment and federal programs being forcibly rammed down our collective throats.

centsi

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cass Sunstein, Obama's "Information and Regulatory" Czar is a real interesting fellow. From an article titled "Why we Should Celebrate Paying Taxes": http://home.uchicago.edu/~csunstei/celebrate.html
In what sense is the money in our pockets and bank accounts fully "ours"? Did we earn it by our own autonomous efforts? Could we have inherited it without the assistance of probate courts? Do we save it without support from bank regulators? Could we spend it (say, on the installment plan) if there were no public officials to coordinate the efforts and pool the resources of the community in which we live?

Do not get up tomorrow and drape your house in black! For tax day is not a day of national mourning. Without taxes there would be no liberty.

Without taxes there would be no property. Without taxes, few of us would have any assets worth defending.
Sounds like a real statist sweetheart.

nobama

imported post

without him we would have MORE liberty. More Gov=less freedom, less Gov=more freedom. Pretty simple. Whos side are these A holes on? its not freedom.

Alexcabbie

imported post

centsi wrote:
Cass Sunstein, Obama's "Information and Regulatory" Czar is a real interesting fellow. From an article titled "Why we Should Celebrate Paying Taxes": http://home.uchicago.edu/~csunstei/celebrate.html
In what sense is the money in our pockets and bank accounts fully "ours"? Did we earn it by our own autonomous efforts? Could we have inherited it without the assistance of probate courts? Do we save it without support from bank regulators? Could we spend it (say, on the installment plan) if there were no public officials to coordinate the efforts and pool the resources of the community in which we live?

Do not get up tomorrow and drape your house in black! For tax day is not a day of national mourning. Without taxes there would be no liberty.

Without taxes there would be no property. Without taxes, few of us would have any assets worth defending.
We need to start sending douches who say things like this copies of that old woodcut of the Sons of Liberty tar-and-feathering a Brit tax collector and pouring hot tea down his throat........

6L6GC

imported post

Nutczak wrote:
But people are pissed off, and getting more pissed off every day and with every "Czar" appointment and federal programs being forcibly rammed down our collective throats.

think you're pi**ed now, wait till you get your census form next year. Go ahead and kiss your 4th amendment rights bye bye.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

centsi wrote:

Classic Orwellian double-speak.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Then there's this Van Jones imbecile as the "green" czar. Not only is he an avowed communist, but a 9/11 "truther" on top of it. Yet all I heard from democrats was that obozo would lead from the middle.

Alexcabbie

imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
Then there's this Van Jones imbecile as the "green" czar. Not only is he an avowed communist, but a 9/11 "truther" on top of it. Yet all I heard from democrats was that obozo would lead from the middle.

I was just listening to Phil Hendrie, who supports Obama but thinks Obama's problem is that he has allowed himself to be surrounded by kooks, idiots and assorted liars and thieves. Just begs the question of how, if he is so damned smart, he allowed this to happen. Phil also believes that these airheads and nutjobs will blow it for him. So do I, in fact I am hoping to God they do.

BTW you know how the antis have been wringing their hands about OCers at the town halls and "threats" of violence posed by the presence of guns? Well, it was an Ubamanista anti - and not an OCer - who bit off an anti-Obamacare protester's finger in a scuffle initiated by the deranged loon of an Ubamanista. And they wonder whe we carry weapons to these things.......:banghead:

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

From Political Compass:

1. Who wrote of the "impeccable economic logic" of dumping the west's "health impairing" toxic waste in "under polluted" Africa, because the resultant cancers wouldn't have time to develop in a population with such a low life expectancy ?

Lawrence Summers
Ralph Nader
Robert Redford
Hillary Clinton

Lawrence Summers, as Chief Econonomist for the World Bank, in a leaked memo, December 12,1991. Brazil's Environment Minister, Jose Lutzenburger, wrote to Summers that his proposal was "perfectly logical but totally insane". Lutzenburger was fired for writing the letter. Summers went on to greater things, initially as Treasury Secretary in the final 18 months of the Clinton administration, and now as Barak Obama's Chair of the National Economic Council.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
PrayingForWar wrote:
I was just listening to Phil Hendrie, who supports Obama but thinks Obama's problem is that he has allowed himself to be surrounded by kooks, idiots and assorted liars and thieves.Hey, you know what they say... Birds of a feather...obozo surrounds himself with like "minded" people. In other words HE IS A KOOK, IDIOT, LIAR AND THIEF!!Just begs the question of how, if he is so damned smart, he allowed this to happen. Phil also believes that these airheads and nutjobs will blow it for him. So do I, in fact I am hoping to God they do.
It seems like nazi pelousy is doing a great job bring down house democrats as well. The only problem I have is that some of those house dems are pro-gun, so I just hope they have sense enough to reject obozocare.

BTW you know how the antis have been wringing their hands about OCers at the town halls and "threats" of violence posed by the presence of guns? Well, it was an Ubamanista anti - and not an OCer - who bit off an anti-Obamacare protester's finger in a scuffle initiated by the deranged loon of an Ubamanista. And they wonder whe we carry weapons to these things.......:banghead:
I enjoy pointing that out myself. It was the leftist union thugs who started the violence.OC'ers stopped it, without even being aggresive. I noticed the donkey and other liberal trolls ignore that point.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Yup, and the reason the libweenies wring their hands and write stuff like "can't we leave the guns at home? is because when we don't, then they are scared to use intimidation tactics. Yeah, they're a peace-loving bunch. They love a piece of our wallets and our freedom - a BIG piece. They know what those weapons mean. Oh yeah.....

What is scary is that some of those loons, like Mr. Fingerbiter, are completely nutso. Boy I hope they realize those revolvers and semis are not just fashion statements, or somebody could get hurt real bad. Maybe even die. Then of course it will be: "this (completely justifiable) shooting couldnt have happened without - gasp - firearms being present, thus proving that guns cause violence" when of course the loon who oh, say, attacked with a crowbar or whatnot had not been gunned down he would have killed the LAC, who would not have been even made that big a fuss over.