• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tonights Town Hall w/ Senator Warner

richarcm

imported post

Found on Free-Lance Stars website:

Senator Warner will be in Fredericksburg a the Expo center on Thursday 9/3/09 at 6 PM. SEIU and ACORN members are to arrive at 5 and go through the side door.

Spread the word!!!! They are stacking the crowd by telling their union supporters to arrive an hour before everyone else!!!

TFred

imported post

Is there a link for this? I didn't see it. I will be working, but someone needs to get there at 4:30 and video tape the "other crowd" going in the side door!

I bet one of the FoxNews folks would be interested in seeing that!

TFred

richarcm

imported post

I do not have a link.  I received this information in an email from Richmond Tea Party.  However I have forwarded it to Doc Thompson and he let me know that he is contacting Senator Warners office to have them confirm or deny it. 

TFred

imported post

richarcm wrote:
I do not have a link. I received this information in an email from Richmond Tea Party. However I have forwarded it to Doc Thompson and he let me know that he is contacting Senator Warners office to have them confirm or deny it.
Gotcha. There are two threads on this now... one is locked at the top. :)

TFred

TFred

imported post

Interesting. If anyone has some time this afternoon, it wouldn't be hard to prove or disprove. If the first person "in line" goes in to a nearly full room.... Take pictures!

TFred

crazydude6030

imported post

On the news last night they showed a gentleman in a black shirt with what appeared to be a guns saves lives sticker. Anyone else catch that?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yep!

Our own Pourshot was selling the new GSL orange circle bumper stickers, handing out stickers, and generally being himself. I move we award two (2) Attaboys for his efforts. :lol:

stay safe.

skidmark