Thread: Any Kalamazoo Picnics coming up?

Post imported post

I've been out of the KZoo area for the summer so I missed the one that was up there but starting next week I'll be starting up again at Western so I was wondering if there was any OC stuff going on anytime soon.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

SA-XD wrote:
    I've been out of the KZoo area for the summer so I missed the one that was up there but starting next week I'll be starting up again at Western so I was wondering if there was any OC stuff going on anytime soon.
    Only if you plan one. :-P

Post imported post

SA-XD wrote:
    I was wondering if there was any OC stuff going on anytime soon.
    I'm hearingthiswhisper and I don't know where it's coming from: "If you plan it, they will come."
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Post imported post

NO but there is one coming up in South Haven that you may want to attend!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

I will be there with possibly 3 others. I will also be carrying a mew gun. I am picking up a sa-xd .40 on the 8th.

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

How the heck are you going to scare away a bad guy with a mew gun. And the media says that all guns are frighting:?. Anyway, I wish I could come, I'd really like to see the holster for that. Sorry I could not help myself.springerdave.

Post imported post

springerdave wrote:
    How the heck are you going to scare away a bad guy with a mew gun. And the media says that all guns are frighting:?. Anyway, I wish I could come, I'd really like to see the holster for that. Sorry I could not help myself.springerdave.
    LMAO. I have FFS (Fat Finger syndrome). I just realized what I had typed.