Thread: Hello All

Post imported post

Hey guys I just thought I wouldsay a hello to everyone. I've been lurking on the forum for awhile and finally decided to join. Anyone around Janesville or OC'd in Janesville?

Centurion

Post imported post

Welcome.

Not aware of anyone OC'ing around Janesville. GOOD NEWS! You can be the first to exercise your constitutional freedoms and share it with us here!

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for joining us here. The only news stories I am seeing near janesville are the ones from Milton rewording their firearm possession ordinance to be in-line with state laws, and Madison still refusing to accept that people have 2A rights

If you do not have plans for 09-06, make a drive to near green bay and join a few of us for a O-C get together with lots of great food, and gubernatorial Candidate Mark Todd is planning on attending too.

Post imported post

Welcome. Hope you enjoy all the info that this forum has to offer. I know the feeling. I am the only user that is on the North side of Milwaukee (well Glendale is close)... My local cops (Brown Deer and Milwaukee), must have gotten used to me, as I have never been stopped as of yet, and I carry every day. I do have to start shopping more (the wife does most of the shopping).

What I did is start putting on the holster, and keeping it on for most of the time I was at home. I think it helped me get used to it(it was harder then you might think). After about two months, I don't even think twice about it. And the best is that I do not bump doors with the gun/holster anymore! My first times outside were a bit odd feeling for me. Now, I don't think 90% of the people I see even look at it (do I need a larger gun?).

Say, you do know that our "last of the year" highway cleanup is in Oct? We could use more people to help out. Might not be as good as a nice dog walk down the city streets, but it does get the word out to a lot of people.