Thread: Greed can get you killed.

Post imported post

http://www.caller.com/news/2009/aug/...ntruder-early/

Business owner shoots at intruder early Wednesday

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CORPUS Texas

A man sleeping at his business in the 6700 block of Weber Road fired several shots at a man who busted the front door glass about 12:30 a.m. Wednesday, police said.

Police later found a maroon Chevrolet Suburban backed up to the shop’s door with a large flat screen TV on the ground, police said in a news release. Police suspect the man attempted to re-enter the store to get another TV when the owner shot at him, the release said. A witness heard the shots and a man shout that he was shot.

About an hour later, a 33-year-old man walked into Bay Area Hospital emergency room with a gunshot wound on his hand, Capt. Todd Green said.

He was placed under police guard pending possible burglary charges, Green said.

The owner’s weapon was taken by police for evidence processing.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Where and when did this happen?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Citizen wrote:

CORPUS Texas

-I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

zack991 wrote:
    Citizen wrote:

CORPUS Texas
    Thanks!

It will help readers if you go back and add that info at the top of the story.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

I'm thinkin' that was Corpus Christi, Tx. Otherwise, we're talking about "Dead Body-town"

Ds

Post imported post

and did the police issue him another weapon since they took his protection, then put it in the news he was defenseless? or will the station a police officer at his business till they get his back to him?

Post imported post

John Wolver wrote:
    and did the police issue him another weapon since they took his protection, then put it in the news he was defenseless? or will the station a police officer at his business till they get his back to him?
    you can't rely on the police for your or mine protection. I hope He has a second weapon to temp replace the one taken.

Post imported post

was making a point