• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Picked up my first pistol today

malichite

imported post

Got an XD-40 Sub Compact. I really like this gun. I have shot them before but not mine yet. Hoping to head out tomorrow to kitsap rifle and revolver to see how she performs.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

MadHatter66

imported post

If I was home tomorrow I would head out there with ya...Nice firearm...

On a side note, we should have a Kitsap OC range day at KRRC...if anyone ever wants to head to KRRC PM me, if I am not working I am always down to go to the range... If you dont have a membership its free the first time you go with a member, and I would be willing to extend the invite to anyone without a membership!

1245A Defender

imported post

i would love for you to do a range day for kitsap/mason ocdo folks.

i got the the kitsap/mason breakfast get together going out at saris' on 8-15, got 9 guys to show up. , open carrying guns, in a crowded restrauntrant.

theres at least 22 ocdo guys in the 2 counties, ive got the screen names wrote down.

you shouldthink about starting a new thread about a range day for us locals, anyways i would like to go!

1245A Defender

imported post

they let the publics in, i think its like 10/15$. im not a member but my friend and i have thought of going there to excercise our "arms".

i need to check the sight of my 8mm! got a new to me P-38 i still havent shot. 3 other pistols need excercise too, and my 22 semiauto machine pistol.

i would be fun to get a group to go and meet and shoot.

ecocks

imported post

Congrats on the new gun!

I miss the Rifle and Gun Club, nice facility with reasonable membership rates.

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

malichite wrote:
Got an XD-40 Sub Compact. I really like this gun.

Congrats on your first gun.

Those XD's are good looking guns. Work good, too. Gotta get me one someday...