Thread: OC'd today...

Post imported post

in moss point- i was drivin through on my way home to florida. stopped to use the restroom at a gas station, no gas since there wasn't a sam's club where i stopped. nobody said anything. all good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.

Post imported post

hammer6 wrote:
    nobody said anything. all good.
    That is generally how it goes around here, which is good. We have our convoluted case law concerning what constitututes concealed but so far we haven't had a bunch of negative encounters to report.

Post imported post

JT wrote:
    hammer6 wrote:
    nobody said anything. all good.
    That is generally how it goes around here, which is good. We have our convoluted case law concerning what constitututes concealed but so far we haven't had a bunch of negative encounters to report.
    well i do have my CWL, so i wasn't worried about that part..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

doubt is a distraction from reality. fear is acknowledging doubt as reality.

it's time to tap in to a higher reality; the one you were made for.