• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to Indiana

scarylarry99

imported post

I am moving from Illinois to Indiana I have a FOID card from Ill, and a penn concealed carry Ok so question is how hard is ti to get one is there a time period,

Skippy

imported post

Outstanding!

Your FOID is useless in Indiana as we are a Free State and it is not required here. Also, there is no minimum residency time requirement. Once you have an address here, you can apply for your LTCH. Your PA license is good here as long as you are not an Indiana resident. The lead time to receive your license is 4-8 weeks right now.