• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas CHL Approved...mail time

Todd

imported post

Once you see application complete license issued as the status of your Texas CHL on the website, how long does it take to get plastic in hand in mail???

rodbender

imported post

Could be a few days. They send it bulk mail, like the junk mail you get. It's a lot cheaper. Lady told me mine would be 3-4 days. I live 30 miles from Austin. I picked it up the same day however.

Todd

imported post

I guess a few more days wont kill me (i hope). Been 7 months since I sent docs to DPS. Thanks for your reply.

CrossFire

imported post

7 months!!!:what: That is a wait. Back when I got mine it was only 3 weeks from sending the paperwork in to plastic in hand. I do not think I am going to enjoy reupping this time.