• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater Sept Dining out - primos pizza

C

ccloud43

imported post

I know we just had one a few days ago but I'm really in the mood for Pizza and we havent had any in a while. SO i'm setting one up at

Primos Pizza

http:/www.virginiabeachcooking.com/virginia-beach-va_primo-pizza/138012740/

the above link has the address and several reviews for those that have never eaten there, but i can attest they have great food.

The dinner will be at the usual time of 1900, or 7:00pm, thursday the 10th of Sept.

Bubba Ron

imported post

ccloud43 wrote:
I know we just had one a few days ago but I'm really in the mood for Pizza and we havent had any in a while. SO i'm setting one up at

Primos Pizza

http:/www.virginiabeachcooking.com/virginia-beach-va_primo-pizza/138012740/

the above link has the address and several reviews for those that have never eaten there, but i can attest they have great food.

The dinner will be at the usual time of 1900, or 7:00pm, thursday the 10th of Sept.
Thursday, Sept 10th, 7PM, Primo's, we'll be there :cool:

wylde007

imported post

I have to take the dog up to the vet this evening for her annual checkup, but if all goes well I may see if the missus is up for some pizza. She's been having a rough first week back teaching, getting adjusted and whatnot.

I'm hoping whomever it was (I've seen him before) that wears a 1911 in a SERPA will forgive me for not remembering his name (if he's there) and what method he used to trim the holster down?

ODA 226

imported post

wylde007 wrote:
I have to take the dog up to the vet this evening for her annual checkup, but if all goes well I may see if the missus is up for some pizza. She's been having a rough first week back teaching, getting adjusted and whatnot.

I'm hoping whomever it was (I've seen him before) that wears a 1911 in a SERPA will forgive me for not remembering his name (if he's there) and what method he used to trim the holster down?
That be me! I used a band-saw to trim it down and then heated the edges with a lighter and then used fine sandpaper to smooth the edges down. Worked like a charm!

45acpForMe

imported post

Sorry to drop a cool 20 millionand run but the HRBT was closed and it took me an hour and a half to get to Primos and a little under an hour to get back home. I phoned in a pizza to go and ate two slices while driving through the rain. (I'll clean the cheese off my dash when daylight returns)

I hope everyone enjoys the million dollar bills and OC cards. Let me know what typos or inaccuracies you find so I can correct them for the next printing. They turned out almost like I expected just the font is a little small.

It is always nice to see new people. Getlogins and start posting.

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Good dinner. Primos is always a good choice:)
That was probably our last dining out at THAT Primo's - they are moving next week "down the road" (no address yet) to a bigger place, and followed us out the door to tell us about their moving and asking us to "please come back to our new place soon".

emcsqrd

imported post

I thoroughly enjoyed my first OC dinner, good conversations, delicious pizza, and great people! Looking forward to many more in the future. Thanks to 45acpForMe for the OC cards and most of all the two million dollars! I was the guy in the yellow shirt at the end of the table carrying the Springfield EMP 40 in case there was someone I missed during introductions. I hope to see you all again soon!

Donnie Cagle

wylde007

imported post

I am very glad that I noticed this dining out, even if it was last-minute for me. Anne had a very good time and said she enjoyed it far more than the last one she attended with me at Village Inn. It seemed the conversation was much more lively than it's been at the past couple, at least at our end of the table.

Ron, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to invite Anita and Matt this time around. As much interest as they expressed last time I should have reached out to them again. I know they would love to attend and stay involved.

I am slowly learning names to put with faces... and thanks to everyone who offered input regarding cutting down a SERPA to fit my 1911 compact!