• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kel-tec P3AT -- might want to sell

tai4de2

imported post

I have a Kel-tec P3AT I might want to sell.

I've never sold a firearm before. I do see web sites out there for selling guns but would prefer to reach a more local audience (Seattle Eastside) to put some feelers out to see what it might be worth etc.

Anyone have any suggestions?

johnfenter

imported post

What are you asking for the P3AT? I've been looking for one here in VA and they are as rare as ethical legislators...

Manu

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
As far as the seattleguns.org not having moderation and filled with spammers, you might want to take a look again. The one active MOD (me) has done the cleanup and the site is running smoothly at this time.
I agree now it is lot better since you started moderating that site.

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
you guys also forgot

* http://www.washington-guns.org

* http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/index.php

As far as the seattleguns.org not having moderation and filled with spammers, you might want to take a look again. The one active MOD (me) has done the cleanup and the site is running smoothly at this time.
But the system still doesn't seem to be sending out the registration email that completes the process, so unless you were previously registered, good luck getting on it.

There have been a couple firearms listed in the past few months I would have bought if I had a way to contact the folks selling them