• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Beware of agents provocateur

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Well if you are on the fence. You can LIE to them and see if you stay out of jail.:p

I don't advocate breaking the law. But I do advocate civil disobedience, and
giving all the illegal storm troopers the respect they earn.

+1 on cutting down a barrel.
Weaver's mistake was not being prepared for snipers slaughtering his family.
If you get in bed with hookers you shouldn't be surprised when you catch
something. He should have had a plan to eradicate the infection.

Well I guess the FBI is watching me once again. Just hope they didn't catch
my comment about wanting a school bus for a poor mans bunker.:uhoh:

Pagan

imported post

Yep, most snitches and the like, encourage illegal activity, that is how they get paid. We still have many many avenues of communication and resistance to tyranny, other than illegal/violent acts. Besides, even FBI are Americans, just like cops in general, we must be patient with our mis-guided countrymen. But let me say that not ALL cops or feds are bad people, just too many of them happen to be.

B

Bikenut

imported post

I don't care if I'm on a "list". I refuse to make "nicey nice" and cower in fear. I will say what I mean and mean what I say.

I believe in God, guns, and my country.

I know the current government not only believes exactly the opposite but is also working passing legislation on weekends and in the dark of night to undermine all three.

I have no doubt I'm already on some "list".

Alexcabbie

imported post

Here's a great indicator as to what kind of fruit cakes we are dealing with.

Remember all those "Question Authority" bumperstickers you used to see on cars driven usually accompanied by "re-elect Gore/Lieberman 2004" and some idiot saying attributed to Einstien? Now that Oboonoo Bama has been "president", the lefties have scraped those stickers right off.

We need a poster of Obama captioned "OBEY", just like the lefties had of Bush. See, now that they think they are in power, they don't want anyone questioning their authority. And it is too bad these flakes may only find out who they sold their souls to when it is too late.

Let this thing go on long enough and they will find that, far from being "in power" they are "useful idiots" who have accepted the chains they will wear. And then who will they look to to save them? US, that's who.

ABNinfantryman

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
Let this thing go on long enough and they will find that, far from being "in power" they are "useful idiots" who have accepted the chains they will wear. And then who will they look to to save them? US, that's who.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I bet you can write that with a straight face too, completely oblivious that it applies to the "righties" as well.

protias

imported post

45acpForMe wrote:
thx997303 wrote:
Well, what else can you do but...not break the law?

Very wrong of the FBI though.
With 22000 gun laws on the books I bet you and I both have broken at least one at some point. :-( Moral of the story is don't let internet-posts incite you to violence. ;-)

Gun_laws.jpg