• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indoor or outdoor shooting rang

Got SIG

imported post

[align=left]HI I looking for some one or a group to gotarget shooting with.

I'm in the DFW area close to Duncanville .

I enjoy shooting and would like to meet others who enjoy the same.

Just for the heck of it, I thought it might be fun to have someonewho enjoys shooting and just having fun and conversation. :D
[/align]

Gator5713

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

You might post this in the Texas section of the forum. I know that we have a few members in the DFW area (DKSuddeth is one of them...) that might be willing to meet you somewhere, and are likely to know where would be a good place to meet!
I'm about 220 miles south of you, but if you find yourself down here, feel free to give me a shout!