• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Loveland: OC Apple Event

opencarrybilly

imported post

Again, as at the picnic, I felt very much the support of friends. Thanks toall for being there. It was a very comfortable time. We were even amused when the SWAT van rolled by on Eisenhower Blvd.

After eating my apple, I began my fast. Just a word about that, if I may. And, I hope you will understand if you notice a certain evolution in my thinking from earlier posts.

I have come now to believe that it is crucial, for the recovery of the rights of all, that we put all we've got into an effort to correct the mindset that seems to prevail among manypolice officers and other government officials all across the country. Those fast-breakers that I mentioned in my earlier post represent possible steps toward that hope. There may be other possibilities, at this time not foreseen, that wouldrepresentsubstantial progress. If so, any one ofsuch things would prompt me to end the fast. This would be welcomed, asI am hungry already. :)

We must awaken the complacent among The People. I hope that my fast will help in this. But, if The People don't know,things will not get done. You can help. If you would, please, write letters to editors, post on forums, call in totalk radio,and whatever elseyou can do in order to spread the word about this fast - its purpose - and the importance of action.

And, again, if you will, get on the DOJ, the Larimer County DA, and the Loveland Police Chief. Demand that they do the right thing. And, do the same with the officials in your area. And, encourage others to do likewise.

Thanks