• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Holster for my taurus 24/7

M

McX

imported post

A little militant. But if it works, that's what matters. Everybody's got to find their favorite(s). I think I found one for shoulder carry, got some help on here for hip carry. At least your goodies are tied down, and available. I hate it when the equipment flops around, or shifts. The more I look at your style, the more I grow acustom to it. Let me know how the rig rides.

M

McX

imported post

you must hunt a tough neighborhood. But no better place to enjoy a machine like that than out in the woods to be sure. Like I said; let me know how it finishes out, and how she rides. Maybe something in an AK for me?

M

McX

imported post

I'll go with that. Have you seen any? We get some foxes around here. Mostly urban rodent category. Some Lady out in Caledonia says she's got Cougar tracks in her yard on a regular basis. Good luck on the hunt!