• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another newbie.....

Michigander

imported post

Hey, and welcome to the forums. Hopefully we'll see you at one of the events some time. :cool:

By the way, if you go to "my account" and then "profile" you can change your state of residence. If you want you can definitely avoid telling your exact city or town, but we appreciate it if people mark their state off, because that way we can more easily keep track of how many members there are in Michigan.

Shinzan

imported post

michiganart wrote:
From Mid Michigan.
My open carry experience------always has been while hunting, but considering getting it out of my pants while not hunting.

Haven't been to Hell, MI in quite a while. How's the Dam Site Inn bar these days?

For anyone who hasn't been to Hell & back, here ya go:

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2456

Welcome...I'm new here too.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

michiganart

Sorry but you did it wrong (entering your location)

If you look at my location you will see that "Michigan" is separate from my city.

If you click on "Michigan" under my name it will take you to a list of ALL the people in Michigan.

If you click on the location under your name it takes you to a list of.....you, cuz you did it wrong.

Go to "My Account" then to "Profile".

Under the heading of "State" click on the little "down arrow" this will reveal a list of all the states.

If you would like to enter your city please do so under the area that you entered your state.

Click on "Michigan" then in the lower right corner click on "SAVE".

It should look something like this:

conservative85

imported post

T Vance wrote:
HankT wrote:
Is there a Purgatory in MI?
Nope, just a small town called Hell. They had like 10,00 people show up there to celebrate June 6th, 2006 (6/6/06 = 6/6/6). I have a shirt from that day.
I wonder what they will do in Hell Mi. tomorrow for Sept. 9th 2009 (999)

Jblack44

imported post

conservative85 wrote:
T Vance wrote:
HankT wrote:
Nope, just a small town called Hell. They had like 10,00 people show up there to celebrate June 6th, 2006 (6/6/06 = 6/6/6). I have a shirt from that day.
I wonder what they will do in Hell Mi. tomorrow for Sept. 9th 2009 (999)
that's my mom's 80th BD 09/09/09

Michigander

imported post

Venator wrote:
HankT wrote:
No but there is a Paradise.

Is this it?

empire.jpg

Golden Eagle

imported post

There is state land down by Constantine MI, that the locals call purgatory.
(It's said Al Capone had a hideout there.)