• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at blackberry festivle Bremerton

malichite

imported post

I have OCd now to the grocery store and to get my haircut, but today was my first day really OCing in a crowd. Got a couple funny looks. Handed out a couple pamphlets. I had one guy see my pistol on my side and immediately ripped his kid out of my way. That was kind of comical. Couple other whispers of "He's got a gun?" but other then that no real issues. Was a good day.

I have to say I like how much more space you get when you OC. I really hate being in crowds and having people bumping into me. Today was much different. Everyone kind of gave me my space which was nice. Did also get a really nice glare from the Democrates for Kitsap County guys :D On my way home I stopped by safeway of Bremerton to pick up some milk. The person in front of me saw my pistol and I dont know if they were being nice because I had one item or were worried but they insisted I go in front of them.