• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wyoming 10A Project

AB

imported post

http://wyoming10a.org/

Wyoming 10A Project - Proposing aChange to the Wyoming Constitution as Follows:

A JOINT RESOLUTION proposing to amend the Wyoming
Constitution Article 1 Section 37 to reclaim state sovereignty.

BE IT RESOLVED BY THE LEGISLATURE OF THE STATE OF WYOMING,
two-thirds of all the members of the two houses, voting separately, concurring therein:

Section 1. The following proposal to amend Wyoming Constitution, Article 1, Section 37
is proposed for submission to the electors of the State of Wyoming at the next general
election for approval or rejection to become valid as a part of the Constitution if ratified
by a majority of the electors at the election:

97-1-037. Wyoming is a Sovereign State.
The State of Wyoming is a part of the federal union, however Wyoming shall remain sovereign, recognizing the Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of the land but hold that the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

AlsoSee,Call to Action: http://wyoming10a.org/action/

Mjolnir

imported post

Who is behind this, do they have any political clout, or are they just average citizens trying to change the Wyoming Constitution and are any of the Wyoming state representatives on board with this.

If its a "grass roots" movement it will never happen without lots of public exposure, in the news and newspapers across Wyoming.

Mjolnir

imported post

Love how you answer the questions by posting a link as in other words you do not have anybody behind this and it nothing more than a internet push with no serious support.

AB

imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
Love how you answer the questions by posting a link as in other words you do not have anybody behind this and it nothing more than a internet push with no serious support.

If I take the time to answer everyone that gets in the way of freedom, it would consume my time. Individuals can choose to stay on the side-line or get involved.

It's that simple.

Mjolnir

imported post

AB wrote:
Mjolnir wrote:

If I take the time to answer everyone that gets in the way of freedom, it would consume my time. Individuals can choose to stay on the side-line or get involved.

It's that simple.
ROTFLMAO got to love your non answer and political attack, are you sure your not a liberal

AB

imported post

There is an old precept: “Those who will not assert their rights, have none.”

[align=left]On the other side, those who attempt to take our rights are resourceful, well-funded, and patient—and they may have the power of the ‘system’ on their side. However, there are effective ways to protect rights from being adversed by abusive, corrupt and dishonest people; but let's be clear, protecting rights requires action by citizens with knowledge and motivation, finally realizingour only goal isto put in jeopardy the comfort of an elected officials seat.

George Washington stated, “Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light.” In 1786, Dr. Benjamin Rush stated, “Freedom can exist only in the society of knowledge. Without learning, men are incapable of knowing their rights, and where learning is confined to a few people, liberty can be neither equal nor universal.”[/align]
[align=left]Interestingly here in Wyoming there are many that know little of Real ID or the coming Patriot Act renewal, in the case of Wyoming 10A it was posted here as a first step to inform and that's it, not for a discussion of strategy for that would be careless in a public forum.[/align]
[align=left]Forgive me if I seem brash but I do not have enough time to educate on an individual basis and quite frankly I am sick of the nay-sayers and individuals that hijack the thread only to become part of the problem.[/align]
[align=left]The world if full of individuals that want to fight without purpose and without regard to the cause, we need to put these ways behind us if we are to truly achieve our objectives.[/align]

usaf0906

imported post

How this thread looks:

OP: 10A project

poster: Who is behind this, do they have any political clout?

OP: "Why do you hate freedom?"

just my read of it.

ricecountyrefugee

imported post

AB wrote:
[align=left]Forgive me if I seem brash but I do not have enough time to educate on an individual basis [/align]
A fatal flaw. You must win hearts and minds on an individual basis, there's no such thing as a group of individuals. You really do need to take the time to convince individuals, not waste your time with absolutes and pronouncements. I won't listen to a bully and I suspect that others won't either.

AB

imported post

ricecountyrefugee wrote:
AB wrote:
[align=left]Forgive me if I seem brash but I do not have enough time to educate on an individual basis [/align]
A fatal flaw. You must win hearts and minds on an individual basis, there's no such thing as a group of individuals. You really do need to take the time to convince individuals, not waste your time with absolutes and pronouncements. I won't listen to a bully and I suspect that others won't either.

Bully you mean like this?

Mjolnirwrote:

Mjolnir

imported post

Still no answer........

However, the OP sure is great at trying to change the subject while twisting things around making it look like I am getting in the way of "freedom" and "bullying" him into answering the question.....

I ask the OP again.....

Who is backing this besides you and a internet forum. Are there any Wyoming politicians on board with this and who are currently backing it.

If you can NOT answer this question or refuse to answer it, what makes you think it will go anywhere outside of your internet web site.

AB

imported post

Mjolnir wrote:
...what makes you think it will go anywhere...

10Awas posted on this forum for information purposes only, not to discus tactics or whichlegislatorsit has beenshopped to, especiallyon a public forum, unless of course it is a benefit.

It would appear you havelittle faith in grass-roots movements, which is your prerogative. But as with any campaign, it takes builders not demolition experts.

Wyocowboy

imported post

I must agree. What we all need to do is contact our State reps and get them interested in passing this legislation. We are running of of options, quick, folks. We DON'T want to have to go to the next step. We've been working the ballot box, the soap box, and the jury box, I hope we do not have to go to the ammo box. It wouldNOT be a pleasant time for anyone.

sharpshooter79

imported post

It seems that Freudenthal doesn't understand the constitution he swore an oath to defend. Amend the tenth amendment? Come on! That's all we need is the folks that don't pay attention to the constitution in the first place messing with it and screwing it up. Wyoming needs to stand up for itself for a change.

Mjolnir

imported post

sharpshooter79 wrote:
It seems that Freudenthal doesn't understand the constitution he swore an oath to defend. Amend the tenth amendment? Come on! That's all we need is the folks that don't pay attention to the constitution in the first place messing with it and screwing it up. Wyoming needs to stand up for itself for a change.
Give me a break he is a liberal democrat who supported obama what else did you expect.

I can not understand how Wyoming elected a liberal democrat in the 1st place and then to stand behind him and make lame assed excuses for his actions just baffled my mind.

Wyoming needs to kick him and the rest of the liberal obama supporting flunkies to the curb