Thread: Spokane/Deer Park/ North Idaho OC

Post imported post

Been OCing on and off for the last 6 months, grocery stores, Ziggies, Schucks, Tattooparlor, on my Harley, restaurants, pawn shop,Sherwin Williams, gas stations etc. So far I have only had 1 comment, the parts guy at Schuckspointed to my XD tactical and said "nice piece". No LEO encounters no nasty looks or comments from anyone.

Orphan
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

What am I doing wrong
    Absolutely nothing

Post imported post

Well, at least in Idaho that is just how things work.

Post imported post

Wait I know what your doing wrong. Your not calling every place you go to shop of visit and asking if they support your constitutional rights before you exercise them. Thats probably it.

Post imported post

brianstone1985 wrote:
    Wait I know what your doing wrong. Your not calling every place you go to shop of visit and asking if they support your constitutional rights before you exercise them. Thats probably it.
    Brian you may be right, I've never been good at asking permission. I cant figure out why so many people are having negitive encounterswith LEOs andantis. Maybe I have just been lucky up to now or maybe its because I am minding my own business and not going out of my way to attract attention. I guess onlytime will tell.

Orphan
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

Post imported post

Well honestly there hasn't been too much trouble for OC recently but that might just be that most of us end up CCing because of the weather.

Post imported post

It's not that you're doing anything 'wrong'. It's just that you live in an area that accepts that kind of behavior, even expects it. The people that seem to be having the most issues are OCing in areas of the state where the liberal commies have taken over and expect all law abiding slaves to be unarmed.

Post imported post

Boy HOWDY!!! I think you have hit it very close to the truth. Look for trouble and you will find it.

brianstone1985 wrote: