• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane/Deer Park/ North Idaho OC

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Been OCing on and off for the last 6 months, grocery stores, Ziggies, Schucks, Tattooparlor, on my Harley, restaurants, pawn shop,Sherwin Williams, gas stations etc. So far I have only had 1 comment, the parts guy at Schuckspointed to my XD tactical and said "nice piece". No LEO encounters no nasty looks or comments from anyone.

Orphan

brianstone1985

imported post

Wait I know what your doing wrong. Your not calling every place you go to shop of visit and asking if they support your constitutional rights before you exercise them. Thats probably it.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

brianstone1985 wrote:
Wait I know what your doing wrong. Your not calling every place you go to shop of visit and asking if they support your constitutional rights before you exercise them. Thats probably it.

Brian you may be right, I've never been good at asking permission. I cant figure out why so many people are having negitive encounterswith LEOs andantis. Maybe I have just been lucky up to now or maybe its because I am minding my own business and not going out of my way to attract attention. I guess onlytime will tell.

Orphan

sirpuma

imported post

It's not that you're doing anything 'wrong'. It's just that you live in an area that accepts that kind of behavior, even expects it. The people that seem to be having the most issues are OCing in areas of the state where the liberal commies have taken over and expect all law abiding slaves to be unarmed.:banghead:

Trigger Dr

imported post

Boy HOWDY!!! I think you have hit it very close to the truth. Look for trouble and you will find it.

brianstone1985 wrote: