Thread: A little offtopic, I need your HELP! (voting for contest)

Post imported post

I just finished working on a video for a friend of mine. It's for a contest that he's entered in, and the winner gets 2,500 and a trip to SEMA. I will not be going on this trip, but he will give me a percentage of his winnings for tip on the video I made for him. This will go towards my college tuition, and in turn help alleviate funds so I can purchase a pistol for my carrying so I can resume carrying. Tough economic times forced me to sell my XD-9 to help pay for college.

Here is the link:

http://ebay.promotionexpert.com/Moto...X1Jic-Y3xUPQ..

You'll see a 5 star rating system next to his video. Please vote 5 stars and after you've rated you can click "enter now", sign up and be in a drawing to win 1,000 dollars!

Your votes would be MUCH appreciated, and you can vote ONCE PER DAY. We could really use your help, and I appreciate all of you that vote, it really helps me and him out!

Post imported post

Great production. But, there is really nothing like American muscle on the drag strip. IMHO. I stillgave it 5 stars.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

rodbender wrote:
    Great production. But, there is really nothing like American muscle on the drag strip. IMHO. I stillĀ*gave it 5 stars.
    Thanks for the vote!

You guys can vote once per day, he's doing good but still a little behind. EVERY VOTE COUNTS!