• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A little offtopic, I need your HELP! (voting for contest)

LuvmyXD9

imported post

I just finished working on a video for a friend of mine. It's for a contest that he's entered in, and the winner gets 2,500 and a trip to SEMA. I will not be going on this trip, but he will give me a percentage of his winnings for tip on the video I made for him. This will go towards my college tuition, and in turn help alleviate funds so I can purchase a pistol for my carrying so I can resume carrying. Tough economic times forced me to sell my XD-9 to help pay for college.

Here is the link:

http://ebay.promotionexpert.com/MotorsMaster/view_video.jsp?entry_id=K2AS8QIwICX1Jic-Y3xUPQ..

You'll see a 5 star rating system next to his video. Please vote 5 stars and after you've rated you can click "enter now", sign up and be in a drawing to win 1,000 dollars!

Your votes would be MUCH appreciated, and you can vote ONCE PER DAY. We could really use your help, and I appreciate all of you that vote, it really helps me and him out!

rodbender

imported post

Great production. But, there is really nothing like American muscle on the drag strip. IMHO. I stillgave it 5 stars.

LuvmyXD9

imported post

rodbender wrote:
Great production. But, there is really nothing like American muscle on the drag strip. IMHO. I still gave it 5 stars.

Thanks for the vote!

You guys can vote once per day, he's doing good but still a little behind. EVERY VOTE COUNTS! :)