• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Camp fire o.c my house

ruger45

imported post

I have a fire pit nice back yard and thought we could have a evening get together? any one interested?And have a lot of wood to burn and two grills to use for cooking.

CoonDog

imported post

I'd like to attend as well, depending on the date. You'll never find a date that works well all around, so just find one that works for you and whomever is available will come.

Radioman

imported post

Count me as in and bringing desert.

Smmmmoooorrrreeessss.

If someone else has any more spears for cooking hot dogs or something along that line for toasting the marshmellows that would be awesome as I only have two.

Radioman

MrsRuger45

imported post

I've PMed everyone who showed an interest with our address. If I missed anyone, please let me know. Here is our home phone # incase you want to come by last minute & don't have time to PM for the address: 810-744-0415.

Oh, & while you're here, six of you need to choose a kitten & come back to get it in 2 weeks!:uhoh:

Generaldet

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA
imported post

MrsRuger45 wrote:
Generaldet wrote:
;)
The wife and I may be able to make it.
Awesome! I thought ya'll were going to be in Vegas already. Mrs. Generaldet will LOVE looking (note I said "looking"!!) at the kittens!!
lol yes looking! We leave that weekend so depending on how much stuff we have to get done before we leave we will try to be there.